Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Taxes or Searing Hot Spicy Sausage! Now, seariously! Which makes you tear up more?

My b'log today?  Just a lil' b'logna about sausage!  PIMP LOL.  So!  I just got done doing my taxes and  searing some spicy hot sausage patties! Which do you think made my eyes tear up more? PIMP LOL!  But, “seariously”, I only cook them halfway after I sear them.  Why? Because, I pat them and cook them ahead for breakfast all week, so that when we reheat each morn in the microwave, they're not dried out. Now, that’s just some “searious” cooking.  Hope the rest of your week cooks, seariously!  Nothing taxing! Nothing teary!  Oh!  And, I while do hate the results of taxes, I love all the numbers.  I used to work at a bank and punch numbers like crazy.  And my first job at the Space Center was punching in the numbers of the tiles.  I could fly through, in an hour, what would take most, 7.  So, they gave me more work. PIMP LOL.  Which I do love!  Work!  Someone said to me once.  "You sure do know your numbers".  I said, "Yep!  And my ABC's!".  Always do your best.  Be excellent.  In your work and your play and your love!  Now, that's serious!  One more thing?  The photoart?  Well, I don't have pictures of me crying just laying around!  So, I took an old one and drew clear tears on my art program and then had to doctor it up with neon and other techniques to make the tears show up!       Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment