Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Poop Profile! Profound?

Today's story?  "POOP PROFILE.  What? Yep!  Profound stuff!  Do I detect a trace of Trace in there?  What?  Let me explain!  Umm...okay, so I was cooking a late supper and we decided to watch NCIS before we played some video games.  We don’t watch TV much and don't have cable, so we Netflix it. Anyway, Abs was doing a sort of a DNA profile.  Only it was called a “Poop Profile”.  A profile on the bacteria in feces found aboard a ship to see how many people were on that ship.  Seems like a crazy way to check for stow-aways!  PIMP LOL.  Anyway, she said each person has their own unique…well, you know?  "Poop profile".  Can they really do that in Crime Scene Investigation these days? Or in my words…umm…so, do you think that was a "load of crap profile" or a “poop profile”?  PIMP LOL.  Sorry, couldn’t resist.  Hoping this made you smile and you don’t have a poopy day.  But, just remember?  It fertilizes us and helps us grow.  And, we each do have our unique poopy situations, or poopy profiles, that we have to draw strength from and grow.  We gotta see God every situation.  Good and bad.  Alot of times in the good, we tend to handle things on our own.  So, we can be thankful for the poopy times, for it is then that we call on God most.  And, we need His humor, and you must admit that He has some absolutely hilarious ways of making us all equal and humble.  I mean, look how miraculous, and yet delightfully humorous, our bodies are? Well, anyway, we need His humor AND His hope in every happening!  In every profile.  Profound or else wise.  Whether you are having a crappy day, or a "someone's pee'd off at you" day or a "Toilet Papered" day!  What?  I'm just keeping with the theme of the story.  I best go now.  Keeping a low profile.   Hope your day is profound and profun!  Now I gotta get prolost!  What?  Profound...prolost?   PIMP LOL.  Oh!  And, the photograph?  Just thought it looked like one of those poopy profile days where I got my back against the wall!  But, I am growing from all that "fertilizer"!  You grow, too!  Remember to have patience in poop!  Takes awhile, sometimes!  So, if you are surrounded by "it" today or standing in "it", remember that "it" is fertilizer and helps us grow.  And, jus tthink!  You thought I was just full of "it".  Nope!  Cuz when things are stinky?  We grow! Toward the Son!  Just like in the garden... When life stinks, you know you're gonna start growing. If you're rooted. No sense fertilizing without roots.  I have other stories and profound stuff here!  PIMP LOL.  Now, I'm gonna get prolost while you get profound!          Trace

1 comment:

  1. Saw that episode of NCIS and it is just incredible the way you make life and just stuff fall into a hopeful story. You see God in everything.

    ReplyDelete