Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Exercise or Exersighs!

Feeling a lil' down today and tired.  My body doesn't always work right when my emotions get the best of me.  When it runs me down, the other parts of me get that way.  If they get run down, it affects my mind and strength and spirit.  To be honest, I let things around me and words hurt me.  Yep!  Happens to all humans.  So, anyways, I was thinking about my exercise today?  Runnin’!  On empty!  You know how that is. That’s a real exersighs!  An exercise in futility instead of utility.  Doesn’t work out. PIMP LOL.  Whether it’s a real race or life, you gotta be prepared. Spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. Utilize, not futilitize!  Get filled up, thrilled up, healed up and mealed up, so you can run the race…with joy and love. Now that’s getting real…’d up!  Not futility…but utility.  You’ll notice the difference.  So will others…  Exercise!  Not exersighs!  Guess I better put my writing to work on the first person who reads it.  Me!  I thank God for giving me strength and filling me up.  Have a wonderful day.   Oh!  And, another useful exercise?  Forgiveness.  Really tough, but builds up muscle.  Heart muscle!  Yep!  I wanna be an exercise in utility, not an exersighs in futility!  I wanna be used...in a good Way!  Going to have to exorcize the "exersighs" out of me... PIMP LOL TNT.  By walkin' with the Lord.  Which means living like Him and with Him in every part of my life.  In the good, the bad and the ugly!  Now, have a fun day no matter how it "sighs"es up!       Trace

1 comment: