Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Full-ish Thoughts! Barking Up The Wrong Tree Dearheart?

It's a li'l dry outside. But, you'll get no barking from me! Well, maybe a li'l. Rain? Where are you? I miss you so. It's been raining on the inside more than the outside lately. Feeling dry? Like me? Gotta give it to God. He can peel away the dry bark! And, I'm not barking up the wrong tree. PIMP LOL. Yes! Give it to HIm so we can keep growing. It's actually a natural process for trees to peel away their bark as they grow, and a spiritual process for us. Well, unless you're talkin' 'bout bark, as in, dry skin. PIMP LOL. Anyways, one way? Still treat each like dearhearts even when we don't feel good or feel happy. Yep. Dearheart? Well, that's what my Pastor from when I first got saved, used to call me. I just remembered that today. What a good man Brother Bill was. He was always so kind to me and let us jam out and our band play every week. Always encouraged the young and old. He loved God AND people. Right? Most people either say they love God and act like they don't like people. Or like people and don't act they like God. He truly was good to me. We'll meet again one day. But, that's another story and you know what I’m thinking? That I gotta stop thinking! Just a thought! PIMP LOL. But, I can still be thoughtful without being thought full (full of thoughts). Sometimes your mind just needs a rest. And, sometimes, when people are sick or tired, or both, they think it okay to be thoughtless to others. Think again! Alright! Now, that you've thought again, you can rest your mind so it’s not full of too many thoughts, but still thoughtful! When we’re thoughtless, everyone can tell the only thoughts we’re full of? Is ourselves. Or, full of something, right? Again. Just a thought! Maybe a full-ish thought, but a thought. Have a fun day. It’s okay to empty your mind sometimes when you’re sick or tired, but not foolishly, so as to treat others thoughtlessly. Have full-ish thoughts of others, not foolish. Just a li'l side note: I use myself in my photoart because I don't mind making myself look bizarre. I would love to have other subjects? Like I always say, I'm not very photo"glenn"ic, but I'm always available when I want to start working on an idea. PIMP LOL. Hope your day is full of rain and quenches your thirst for life. Peel away some of that dry bark. Have full-ish thoughts of others. Trace

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and funny, Trace.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't love God and hate your brother or sister. Bible says so. Love your enemies....that's a kinda hard one to do....
    Great blog as always,
    Dale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Dale. On all! Hard to do. Thank you for coming by. Made my day. Trace

      Delete