Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Jaw Dropping Journeys!

Yes!  I'm one of THOSE people who keep a journal about their journeys and sojourns in life.  Trying to find drops of joy even in the jaw-dropping journeys.  You know?  Those journeys that leave you speechless with your jaw to the floor.  Tough stuff.  I mean, who could speak with their jaw dropped to the floor?  PIMP LOL.  Anyway, I have unique physical challenges, so the journal is a bit of a health/music/life/writing journal.  My journal title is: Sojourneyaling.  Of course, that's spoken with an accent, “sojoyneyaling”! PIMP LOL.  Reminds me to feel joy in the journey instead of just being joyful when it’s over and I get to a sojourn (rest).  Yep!  I know!  It's tough stuff!  Have a wonderful week.  Stop here at my place for a sojourn before you adjourn!  For lots of other short stories and music and other links.   On with the journey and sojourneyaling!        Trace

1 comment:

  1. So glad to be able to be part of your journey. Just so you know, I sojourn here often.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete