Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Haphazard 'bout Gap Hazard? Or Stand In the Gap!

Ever been so stuck on being sad or mad or stressed and been told that your face is gonna stay that way? Well, my girl is so stuck to her laptop that last night when she put the laptop away? She had indentions on her lap. I asked her who was Dell and since when did she have a tattoo of his name on her lap! I said to her, “isn’t that a lap hazard and aren’t you being haphazard about your lap hazard? One of these days your lap is gonna stay like that! Attached to your laptop!”  We laughed!   But, it got me thinkin...of course.  We have to be careful and not be haphazard about what we become attached to.  It might stay that way!  Be attached to God.  Nothing haphazard about staying that Way!  Oh! And, don’t be haphazard with a gap hazard!  What? Well, talk to all generations so’s not to have a gap in communications…a gap hazard. At home with your kids, parents, grandparents or anywhere.  Become attached to them.  Respect the gaps.  Even, stand in the gaps for them! Talk to God about them and talk to them about God.  Guess that would make it umm…don’t be haphazard ‘bout a rap hazard?  Okay!  I’m going now so there isn’t any need to be haphazard with your slap hazard here.  Have a good day and keep moving so’s not to be haphazard with a nap hazard.  PIMP LOL!  Oh!  And, just so you know?  I get a lil' attached to my computer, too.  Mine's sitting on a desk while I'm sitting on a chair.  By the time I get up from working on music or blogs or just computer stuff, I have permanent indentions, too. PIMP LOL.  We're alot alike.  Most important?  We talk.  Stand in the gap for all generations.  Know what I'm talkin' 'bout?     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment