Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Criminetly! Booked Or Good-Booked?


Criminetly! This is a crime! My story today is about this news item I saw about these guys who broke into a home and robbed and beat the family. Upon jumping into their get-away car, they realized…uhh…duh! They’d left the keys in the house. They went back for the keys, but the house was locked, of course, and they’d already called 911. They were arrested and booked! Not just because there were eye witnesses, but there were “keys” witnesses. PIMP LOL. I think they need some more Booking! You know? The Good Booking & School Booking kind! And they shouldn’t call it the get-away car. They didn’t get away with it. You never really do get away with it, do you? I mean, criminetly! It’s you that gets affected the most, even if no one else knows when you do something good or bad. God knows our hearts. That the good news, the bad news AND the Good News! Ahhhh…. Get booked today! It’s not a crime to read our bibles, yet! Have a fun day! Criminetly! Go ahead! That’s not a crime either.  Oh!  And when you get Good Booked?  Make sure you have a Key witness!  He's the key you need to open up the bible and let the words become life and breath in you.  Unlocks our hearts.  And, speaking of breathing it in?  At the end of this story is a link to one of my fave songs that's not one of our originals.  It is so worth the listen.  We did this at church once or twice and I sang the girl version of it.  What a cool song.  Putting up this story about crime and booking and breathing in God, brought this song to my heart once again. Back a few years, when I could hardly breathe and was very ill, dying. I just couldn't give up so I would sit outside and just listen to the radio and talk to God. Cry out really. Though silent. This song came on one day! And, then every hour after that for weeks.  Pretty soon? I was singing again. It talked about how "I am sure all of heaven's heard me cry"...and that's just what I had been doing. Crying out! I felt like the whole world could read my broken heart and body and soul without me saying anything. Anyway, hope was born again and the music was medicine.  Still is.  When I sang this song and others after these weeks?  It  was like breathing for me.  Can I get a witness? PIMP LOL. We all need those!  Be someone's "witness".  Okay, so, booking is just down the hall, so on the way out, check out some of my other rooms and stories and music here.  Relax and visit.  You might find a few traces of Trace here.  A lil' home-made humor and hope.  Now, I gotta book it myself!  You know?  Get outta here?  Work to be worked.  Life to be lived.  Fun to be funned?  PIMP LOL.  Follow me! Take a listen to this before you go.  I dedicate it to Blondie and her family:  Every Time I Breathe (Big Daddy Weave)  Cool song.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment