Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, August 17, 2012

Be Still! It’s A Mic Stand-elier!!

“Be Still! It’s A Mic Stand-elier!” What? Well, when I sing, I certainly cannot be still. If the veins in my neck aren’t poppin’ out and beads of sweat aren’t dripping, then I’m not clipping! PIMP LOL. Right? Well, so, I am envisioning my mic doing the same thing. Only, it appears to drip beads of beautiful glass when sung in to. Yep! Be still my heart. Shimmering beautiful glass prisms to inspire you as you sing. Looks something like this in this photo. What? I can imagine. It’s allowed. But, really? Wouldn’t it be cool to have a mic and stand with beads all over like this? If a lamp can have them, then why not a mic? The call the lamps: chandeliers. This could be called umm…let me see now… ummm…oh, I know! Introducing the “Mic Stand-elier”! I’d buy one. I already have rose mics that grow wild here in Funkytown so this wouldn’t be a stretch. Don’t sweat it. Except when you sing. PIMP LOL. If you’re dripping or clipping tonight and you're not singin'? Be still… God is still God. Still in control. Even when your outta. Sometimes, you just gotta be still. Just not when you sing. PIMP LOL. Have a fun weekend. Go ahead and make me one of these. I know someone out there can! You are drippin' and clippin' with talent.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment