Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Food or Fuel? Comfort Or Gas?

PIMP LOL. What? I was just thinkin’ ‘bout food. You know? Fuel for the body. Wouldn’t it be efficient and simple if we only filled up on it when we were empty? Instead of filling up for comfort, for fun, for fellowship, etc. I mean, we don’t hardly ever just keep toppin’ off the gas tank for fun, or even keep filling it after it’s full. Duh. It would pour out everywhere and we’d have to keep payin’ for it even though it’s doing us no good layin around the station. Oh well. It’s a challenge. It’s a gas! One more thing? My fuel for the soul? High-test! Faith, hope, love… Throw in some music and humor. I was going to post this story as usual with one of my photos of my 69 Camaro, but came across some artwork by a friend I just met Ryan Sarachuk. Fantastic at capturing cars and their surroundings in all their glory. Love his work. Check him out.    Trace

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Your stories are always such a gas! And give me fuel! Jim

    ReplyDelete