Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

It’s A Parting Of Ways Lays Daze Days Kind of Day!


“It’s A Parting Of Ways Lays Daze Days Kind of Day”! What?!! Well, just found out I have to part ways with my chips love. Guess you could say we are parting Lays. PIMP LOL. Why? Seems I’m getting too much potassium, etc. Can’t process the
m. What? Yep! My weird body can't deal with much. Gonna miss my chips like everything else, but gotta do what I gotta do. It's worth giving up some things. But, it's hard to process THAT. I love them! And, here I so wanted to be all that and a bag of chips each and every day. Plus, I am still recouping and trying to get well, so I am in a bit of a days. No, I didn’t spell that wrong. You know? The kind of day when a whole bunch of days hit you all at once? I call it a days! And, a daze. A days daze. But, I ‘m starting to see some light. Had to stop and smell the roses. Or, rose mikes, as they grow wild here in Funky Town. Have a good one. And, before we part ways, I just wanna say that when you're in a crunch or when the chips are down, get another bag. Just kiddin! I wanted to say that you ARE all that and a bag of chips. Don’t forget it! Now, go smell the roses! I gotta go. And, I say whatever this day brings? Lays it on me! PIMP LOL! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment