Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, August 20, 2012

THE NITTY GRITTY OF PITY

“THE NITTY GRITTY OF PITY”! What? Well, I woke up with my Pity Party PJ’s on! Heading to the dresser to trade my droopy drawers in for my “Getting Down To The Nitty Gritty” big boy pants on. Forget the Pity. It’s the Nitty Gritty of thankfulness that brings joy. They made be raggedy and faded, but they have deep pockets and an elastic waist. What? Some things are a stretch to be thankful about!
 PIMP LOL. But, if you do stretch your thankfulness, it usually comes right back to you. You will recognize them because they SHOULD be the most worn out pants. Full of holes. Full of holy results. Oh! And, the top? I can actually keep on. It’s a Henley top someone gave me and I thought the stitching was so pretty. I didn’t realize it had skulls in the design until I put my glasses on over my contacts. Details details. I just didn’t put flowery cross stitch and skulls in one creative sentence. Then, I thought to myself. I like it. This is even better. Made me laugh. Dry humor! Just like dem bones. You'll notice in the photo, I chose to not show my droopy drawers or Pity Party Pants. It's too early! PIMP LOL. Be thankful today for things that are a stretch. Brings refreshing water to dem dry bones. Besides, I pity the poor fool who has droopy drawers. What? Mr. T said that, not me. Got to go. The Nitty Gritty awaits!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment