Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

"The Beast Of Deprivation Spawns The Beauty Of Improvisation! Shhh…”

“The Beast Of Deprivation Spawns The Beauty Of Improvisation! Shhh…” What? Well, I was thinking about Beauty and The Beast and came up with that saying while I was also thinking about “doing without”. Does the beast of deprivation and doing without realize he enables us to get too mad or get to work? Hmmm... My choice? Get to work. How ‘bout you? Doing without? Then, I bet you’re doing more within! Again! What? Just trying to push your buttons! Let me explain today’s thoughts. It’s been a tough couple years for us and for a lot of you. But! I believe that doing without pushes you to do more within! If you don’t let the “doing without” push the wrong buttons! Yep! We can either get too mad or get to work. Appreciate or depreciate… Be thankful and push the “WITHIN” button WITHOUT hesitation! But, really, we do rely on God more and our inner strength more when we can’t just buy something or someone. Or get a quick fix. Making do instead of making dough, sometimes, makes more sense. If you’re patient. Sometimes, doing without does do a lot within and without us. Around us, I mean by that. But, not without us. PIMP LOL Have a pushy day. Push yourself and someone you love to do within. But, don’t push the wrong buttons. It’ll affect everyone without. Makes sense to me. Just gotta push the right buttons. That goes without saying…or is that within? Gotta have humor. Especially when the wrong buttons get pushed! Yep! Doing without helps me do more within. We can either get too mad or get to work. The beast of deprivation spawns the beauty of improvisation! Shhh… Okay, I’ll button it up now! I don’t want to seem pushy! Oh! And, the photo collage? Well, you get the collage of thoughts in today’s’ story, right? The shhh shot, the inside of me at work shot, the thinking shots, all the buttons on the gloves shots, etc. I don’t have a fancy pants photographer or editor or producer, etc., so I make do. Within…God is my strength. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment