Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, August 27, 2012

You Can Reach The Stars! Astronaut or Naut!

“You Can Reach The Stars! Astronaut or Naut!" & “The Department of DOD, IDK, OMG, LOL and DUH!” What? I couldn't decide between the 2 titles for today's story. So, I used both!! The boss said I could. So, anyways, I used to work for the Department Of Defense at KSC. No, I wasn’t an astronaut like in this photo, but I knew some and I worked with an excellent team of knowledgeable, kind and very hard-working engineers and techs and military. So, that fact and a phone call I had to make this weekend got me thinking about departments and acronyms. See, I had to make a phone call about a computer problem and felt like I was talking in spy-talk and having to decipher a code. He kept using some secret code. Or, as I found out soon, it was the code for the Department of IDK. You know? I don't know? Well, I know, but they didn't! Apparently my phone inquiry got directed to the Department of DUH? Did I get any answers? Umm…what do you think? Well, let’s just say, its right down the hall from the Department of IDK, OMG and LOL. What is DUH? Don’t Understand Half what you’re reading outta your book OR “Decipher-it U-self Hon”. Least, I had him laughing by the time I decided it was no use. No reason not to be kind. But, it was def time for PIMP LOL, after all that. I go to that department a lot. It’s down the hall from TNT LOL and LIFE. Cuz, OMG, one has got to laugh! And, then get to work and figure it out myself. Duh! That’s what we have brains for. Have a fun day and go use it! Your brain and your laugh! You don't have to study astrophysics to reach for the stars! Oh! And, am I enjoying our storm Isaac? Duh! Thanks, guys! For lovin' me. Astronaut or naut! Oh! And, if you're sitting through the storm and want something to do? Stop by my photo album from my KSC days. Just a few. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1061943763332.11239.1668094552&type=3 and our music here: http://www.youtube.com/user/basicband?ob=1 Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment