Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

FLIRTING WITH THE ELEMENTS! WHAT A RUSH!

“FLIRTING WITH THE ELEMENTS! WHAT A RUSH!” What? Well, I’m outside in my lawn chair and the air starts getting fresh with me. Then, the sun starts flirting and winking at me. You know? Going in and out of the sun. What's a girl to do? So I flirted back. What? When I went inside and looked in the mirror? I was blushing from all that. PIMP LOL. Yes, I am still outside in the elements to recoup and rest for an hour or so every day. For the body and spirit. Those are some fresh ideas to flirt with! Sarcasm? Elemental in healing! Want another fresh idea? Take time to compliment someone. Blush can give you a rush. It may seem out of your element, but, rush out and get fresh with the air and flirt with idea of taking time with each other. You don’t have to gush. Just get a blush. Life is a rush. Slow down and get one. A rush, I mean. Give one rather than be in one. PIMP LOL. Give a rush, get a rush. Okay, so, gotta go. I’m blushing. Not just from the elements of air and sun flirting with me but from knowing that God has made such a magnificent world for us to enjoy. There are just so many elements that comprise our world. Wow! Majestically made. It’s been a long time since I could enjoy a few moments outside because of health. Been along time since I wore short sleeves and shorts. Jus' sayin'. Alot of scars tha can and cannot been seen. I’ve been out of my element for too long. No complaints. The elements of my life? See, they work together through the good and the bad in God’s timing. I am very thankful for the little things. They are big things to me. I am so so thankful for just today. I guess you could say that this photograph collage is my before and after. The empty chair represents my last several years. I’m not in it! The other? Well, I’m def in it and inTO it!!! There! Now, I’m blushing and tearing up. Doesn’t matter. With the natural make-up from the air and sun, I didn’t have to put make-up on. So, no runs… PIMP LOL. Last thought? The sun covers a multitude of skins. As does the Son… Just finished the last couple thins on this for my blog: One hour of sun and Son a day will tide you over the many moons. Elementary. Oh! And, the band for today? Rush! Of course! Now, go and don't let life rush you by. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment