Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, August 13, 2012

De Smell Of Success Or De Smell Of De Feet?

“Seeing Stars When You Look At De Feet & Defeat!” "De Smell Of Success Or De Smell Of De Feet"! What? Well, today's story is in a French accent so keep that in mind. So, you know how defeated we can look when we're down and looking at  de feet. PIMP LOL. Well, no matter what’s going down, I TRY to keep my head up. Always lookin’ for that strength and hope and humor that you’ll only find if you rise above what’s bringing you down. What? I said TRY!!! That’s what keeps me goin’. Besides, lookin’ at the ground and my feet can only be so exciting. I always say in a French accent, of course, “you keep looking down, you keep seeing de feet. You keep looking up, you keep seeing de heavens! And, de heavens means de possibles! Just look at the stars shining in the darkness. I will take possible over defeat any day! Cuz anything IS possible. Oh! And, if you keep looking at de feet? You def will see stars! When you fall! PIMP LOL. Which would also be seeing stars with defeat, too. Just a diff kind of stars. But, if you keep looking up? You’ll see stars which will remind you of the wonders and endless possibilities of life. Remember: if you keep looking at de feet you will miss the stars, but if you keep lookin’ at the stars, you won’t miss defeat at all! It's up to you! Literally! PIMP LOL. Do you want the smell of success or the smell of de feet?! If you'r elife stinks...umm...maybe de feet are to blame. Keep lookin’ up. Gotta take de feet and get to work because defeat is not in my schedule. Just lookin’ at the stars. Here’s lookin’ at you. Oh! And, the song for today? Ummm… “Don’t Bring Me Down”, of course.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment