Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, August 10, 2012

Grabbing Life

"Grabbing Life!" Just sitting outside getting a little bit of fresh air and sunshine for the body and quiet time for the soul. So, I can hear God! I know it sounds lame and corny to some, but you guys know me. Gonna say it anyways. It's what's in my heart. So, the warmth of the sun soothes my body and the warmth of the Son soothes my soul. May be corny. May even be lame and cliche'. But, true! You can tell by the photo of me relaxing what I'm thinking of. What am I thinking about? Grabbing life!  See, because, He touched me, I’m here and I can try to touch others. I have hope. And, today I feel like I can almost touch the sun. And I’m grabbing some to go. Of both! Thanks to all of you for touching my life and being warm. Okay, so, you guys know I can’t write a story without humor and all the mush, so the answer to your question is: no, I am not a li’l touched! In the head, anyways. Well, not much. Though, I am a li'l touched that you cared enough to ask if I was touched in the head! PIMP LOL. Have a touching weekend. Take some time for both and grab some for yourself and spread the warmth! Oh! And, one last thing? I know you were wondering if that was my hand? Yep! It sure is hard to find a body double when I write these stories. It's not that I like being in my stories photoart, it's just that I am always an available subject/object and usually am not too objectionable or subjectionable. PIMP LOL. Now, get out there and grab life! Warmly!     Trace

2 comments:

  1. Lol!
    You're not touched in the head, Tracy!
    You're just always 0N & a li'l off!
    And I say that w/ the warmth of a sunny smile & the light of the Son shining through my heart to your's..
    We are kindred spirits, my friend. :)
    ☸ڿڰۣڿ—ڰۣڿڰۣ—ڿڰۣ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Joy. Thank you for always taking time to brighten up my day. Trac

    ReplyDelete