Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, August 6, 2012

In A Fix? Call A Fixer!

“In A Fix? Call A Fixer!” What? Well, to start with, this is my nerdy genius fixer photo! I am dressed to fix! And looking smart to boot. And, to reboot! A laptop, that is! PIMP LOL. So! I had a problem on a laptop and it needed fixed. The cheapest price quoted to fix it was $175 + parts. Too much. Besides, fixing things interests me. And, knowing how they work. I purchased a keyboard on line and did it myself. Even sick. Cost me $16.43! You never know what you can fix until you get in a fix. Not bragging, just advertising! PIMP LOL. Just give me some more time to recupe! Oh! And, I am not only rolling my eyes thinking how to fix, but thinking how I am fixing to save at a fixed rate. In a fix? Get your fix of hope. Yes. I pray before I work on anything. I always call a Fixer before I fix. After all, He is the Great Fixer. Of Whom I try to keep my eyes fixed on. Now, I gotta go get a fix on resting... And, a fix of resting. Calling on the Fixer, again...  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment