Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

“Sorting by colors? Or collars? It's your call...or!

“Sorting by colors? Or collars? It's your call...or! ” What? Well, we are spending our last day of summer together before my daughter will be out of high school. Wow! So, my girl was sorting through all her things in her drawers and desk and closet. Downsizing, organizing and sorting out. She likes me to help. And, I love that. I was watching and helping from her bed and resting, when she said, “all done!” I looked up, confused. Colors were everywhere. I said, “huh”? She said, “C O L L A R S”! I sorted my closet shirts by collar, not color. She said, I wanted to do it diff than anyone else. Hmmm… I wonder where she got that sort of thing from? PIMP LOL. Color someone’s world this week by spending time with them sorting things out. And, be different. Be you! Be a different sort! Lastly? So…umm…do you wear a collar? What color collar? PIMP LOL. Thanks, guys, for coloring my world. Now, I sort of gotta go. Still recouping, but we are gonna sit in the sun and talk for a few. Then make her fave supper. Hawaiian pork chops. And, I’m not gonna get hot under the collar while cookin’ because we are wearing dresses without collars, but, with lots of color! What kind? Umm…Hawaiian, of course. Yep! We’re a diff sort, alright! And, yep! Life? It's your call...or!   Oh! And, click the picture.  To get the umm...bigger picture?  What?  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment