Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

“DOzE DAzE, CONTENTzzz & zzz’s!

“DOzE DAzE, CONTENTzzz & zzz’s!" What? Ever had one of doze days? Where you feel like dozing off cuz you’re in a daze about things? A doze daze. So, what would it be called if you have a couple of these in a row? It would be called doze daze! PIMP LOL. Anyways, if you are, go ahead and rest. Catch some zzz’s. Maybe even pray. And, then count the other zzz’s. You know? The blessingzzz in your life. Helps the doze daze! Have a fun week. Hope doze daze aren’t all dozed. I mean dazed. I mean, hope your days aren’t all dazed and dozed. Catch both zzz’s! One gives rest to the body, one to the soul. Be content with the contentzzz of your life... And, you can bet I know...itz eazier said than done! But, so worth doing.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment