Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, August 27, 2012

Blue Jeans 4 The Blues Machines

“Hmmm... Sometimes, You Just Gotta Rock To Hear Jazz. In Blues Jeans, Of Course. And, In A Port-A Potty!” What? Well, when do you have to rock to hear jazz? When you’re stuck in a Porta-Pottie at a Jazz fest and the officials have to rock it to get you out to hear BB King! True story. K…here’s the rest of the 2 fold story today. Yes, it is 2-fold and not just because my photo and subject is about 2 pairs of folded ragged blue jeans. It has 2 parts or folds to the story, too. So, I’m in my jeans, of course, and cleaning up our studio/music room to give us some more nuance and feel and incorporating our new gifts/toys. Hmmm… it got me thinking. I like to cover our machines/equipment to keep the dust off over night and I hate just having miss-matched stuff all over the equipment in my blue blues room this past year. And, I love jeans and decided to make my own covers. I call them: Blues Jeans 4 Blues Machines! PIMP LOL! Of course, they will work on any music style equipment. They are inter-musicable! Yep! Just like myself, my electronics get so dusty and I like a well oiled and dust-free machine. So, jeans for me. Jeans for them. Designing covers for our equipment out of old ragged jeans. What? I am making jeans pillows and seat covers and maybe a few coasters or doilies, too. If you look close in the photos, I have some done. They are in the early processes. Just laid out the ideas on all the equipment. Hence, in the photo I had to draw the stiches. What? I do like to keep you all and myself in stitches. Well, I guess you could we have it covered! At least the music equipment! Well, anyways, that’s my next project after our album is done. So, anybody want to front me? Shark Tank? Blues Jeans 4 Blues Machines! You heard it here, first. Okay, so here’s the second fold to the story. I call it “Rockin’ The Porta-Potties Carries Me Away To The Jazz”! What? So, I’ve been to a lot of concerts but there was only one that I had to rock to hear the jazz! What? Well I got stuck in a porta-potty and the officials had to rock it back and forth to get me out. Did I mention it was 102 outside? Then I got carried away. Carried away up to see BB king right up front. True story. Have a fun day. Get carried away! Sometimes, you just gotta rock to hear the jazz! In blues jeans, of course. Trace —

No comments:

Post a Comment