Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shtick it! I mean, shtick to it!

“SHTICK IT!" Whoops. I mean, shtick to it.” What? Well, I may be little, but I carry a big shtick! PIMP LOL. For real! My shtick is my tree of life! To see God in everything. My trunk of tricks is to truly travel through life’s trials, tribulations and treats by shticking to it. How do I manage to live life, fight my battles and protect myself and loved ones with all the dirt? Roots! And, faith, hope and love are written on my heart and on my large shtick. Along with music and humor. They cover the bark! PIMP LOL. That’s my shtick! I don’t get told to stick it very often, but when I do? I do. Shtick it, I mean. I let my shtick of faith, hope, love, music and humor do the talkin’. They have roots. Have a fun, hopeful day. Shtick to it!   Trace

2 comments:

  1. You r a cool Chic so stick with the Shtick to it!!! LOL!!! Hey Trace shared to Twitter:) u Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming by my front porch and leaving such a nice note. Love it. And, thanks for sharing! Come back soon. Trace

    ReplyDelete