Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Be Upfront When You Get Behind Somebody!

"Be Upfront When You Get Behind Somebody!" What? Well, talkin’ should be honest and up front. Face it! I may get behind you to push you and encourage, but not to kiss your behind or talk behind your back and discourage. I may get beside you to walk with you, so’s you don’t get besides yourself in loneliness. I may even get in front of you to lead the way with boldness, but I won’t get in your face. And, I may carry you with gentleness, so you don’t get carried away with grief. Yep! I just may love you. That’s what God does for us and we should so do for others. Be up front when you get behind somebody! Right? Right! PIMP LOL

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment