Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jigsaws & Puzzles!

Jigsaws & Puzzles! Life can be puzzling. Sometimes, requiring a jigsaw! And, I wreck’n I’ve gone to God a wreck and come back in 1 peace many a time. Picked up the pieces and took my puzzle to God, The Wreck’nciler! That's reason enough to dance the jig! I saw that one coming! PIMP LOL. Have a fun day. If life gets too puzzling take it to The Wreck'nciler and dance the jig. You saw that coming... No, really, if your puzzle is tough, do the border pieces first. PIMP LOL. No! I mean, if your life puzzles are too much, think outta the box. Pick up the mess and take the whole thing to God, The Wreck'nciler. He already saw you coming and is dancing the jig! I've picked up my pieces and come back in 1 peace many a time!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment