Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Not Towin' Can Take A Toll!

"Not Towin' Can Take A Toll" What? Jus' toein’ the line! PIMP LOL. I gotta keep a leg up on life! Plus, I am forced to get some heat and sun for these lungs of mine. Gotta do what my body tells it to do. It carries some weight, you know! Now, my mind is quite another thing. Sometimes, we gotta listen to our body, sometimes our mind, but always our spirit. Not towin' the line can sneak up and  take a tow on you! Oh! And the photo kinda looks like I am playing a 3-string guitar with my foot. Don't fret. I already know iI am out there. I've already been "toed" that one. Have a fun day. Cuz life can take a toll on you. Or take a tow on you. Or, take a toe on you, I should say. Tow that line! Pull your weight! It’ll help you keep a leg up on life. Okay, you can laugh a little, too. Okay. Enough. Now, get back to towing that line. You just got toed! Me? I think I'll toe it for a li'l while longer.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment