Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vases, Vessels, Value & Volume

“Vases, Vessels, Value & Volume!” What? Well, we just got home from Saturday night church and I know I am supposed to rest, but I had to type up this quick story. Pour out my heart. See, earlier today, I had a notion to take a shot of this lovely vase that I had moved into the music room for ambiance and reasons which I will pour out in a moment. So, I did. I took this shot for “later” because I certainly knew that a story would come. Then, we went to church and there was a story about a what? What do you think? A vase and its value! No kidding. I was wondering why I took that shot and what story would come out of it. So, it got me thinking about us. And, how we are vases. Vessels. With value and volume. We are each unique vessels, physically and spiritually. Each having unique value. Each having unique volume. We each bear and handle life and what is poured into us, uniquely. What we can contain in our spirit, we can pour out. I don’t know about you, but I want to take in so much and pour out even more. The vase in the photo is transparent and exuding blues, which speaks to me and of me. I put it in the music room as a symbol of being filled up so we can pour out to others. And, then getting filled right back up by the very thing that empties us. God in us. Isn’t God amazing! You are a vessel. A vase. You have value. Pour out and be filled up. Have to have both. Oh! And, now if you look close you can see that my hair is wet and my thirst has been quenched. I have been filled up! Then, emptied by pouring myself out again with some music. Ready to be filled up. It’s a good thing. So, if you’re feeling a li’l dry and empty, come quench your thirst at our oasis in the desert. Just a camel away. I mean, a click. Like I’ve said before, if it’s after midnight when you get here, send your camel to bed. Right next to the horses with no names. Then, we’ll get down to some vase values!!! Love you guys. Now, click this and turn up the volume. Hope you get filled up! Thanks for letting me pour myself out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkSzVMTUTI Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment