Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WORRIER or WARRIOR? I vowel to be consonant

"WORRIER or WARRIOR? I vowel to be consonant!" What? Well, if you're too much of a worrier, always trying to watch your P’s and Q’s, try watching your O’s and E’s. What? Turn that wOrriEr into a wArriOr! Life’s not a consonant battle if you have the right weapons and fight on the right battleground. The mind is a huge place. It’s not so much the P’s and Q’s. It’s the O’s and E’s! And, the H’s and P’s. As in, H O P E! Put on the full armor of God. Be a warrior! Fight the worries, not the worrier! "Vow"el to have a day of consonant faith. That doesn't mean "stuff" doesn't happen to worry you. It just means you let the WARRIOR in you fight your battles instead of the WORRIER. That will bring me consonant hope. Vowel to be grateful. That will bring peace. The photo? Hope in action. That’s one of my ways to be a warrior instead of a worrier! And, I vowel to try to be consonant about it. Hope in action! Cuz hope? IS action!   Trace the WaRRIoR

No comments:

Post a Comment