Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boogie Boards And Bottle Rockets...To The Rescue!

Are the waves of life crashing around you and leaving you stranded? Send out your message in a bottle…a bottle rocket, right?  You know what I mean.  You just want someone to hear your cries and rescue you.  Bottle rocket...loud and clear!  But, though it feels like it? We’re never really stranded.  Just can’t see a way out…for the way out there stuff that fogs our vision and crashes our faith.  Sometimes the way out there stuff?  Ain’t so far out…as in “far out, man” 60’s good…not distance…PIMP LOL.  We stay on the island…afraid of the waves.  Sometimes our rescue?  Is right there waiting for us to take a step.  Grab the Life Preserver, get on that Surf Board and ride those waves!  Of course, my choice of boards?  Would have to be “boogie” board. as my dear friend, Joan Sherry-Cute says.  And for me? The only way to ride waves or sing or live life?  Why, boogie, of course!   Have a day of rescues.  Boogie on!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment