Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Meeting With The Boys


Good morning!  So, it’s Monday and time to have my weekly meeting with the boys.  My agenda?  “Washing tons” of  “Genes”,  grab “Mike” and get some singing done, practice music and record with “Roland”,  pay some “Bills”, clean some “Johns”,  “Russell” up some “Chuck” roast, and  then declare “Marshall” law & require “all boys & girls”?  To have a fun night & “Rock” on.  After the meeting?  I “Drew” this conclusion: It was definitely  a “Howell“ing meeting!  Is your life on the “Fritz” and full of “things to do” lists?  Don’t get “Harry”-ed or look for a “Pat” answer.  Have an organizational meeting!  “Roger” that!  PIMP LOL TNT.  I almost forgot my most important part of the agenda…”Reed” some “Matthew, Mark, Luke or John"! And some those other guys...like "Paul".  And make the most important Man?  Part of your day and every day…  K, guys...let's get this meeting cranking...  Oh, and a little side note?  I keep a list, and always have, called TATA.  Stands for Tracy's Acts To Accomplish.  I used the words acts and accomplish to remind me that there are thtings I need to actually do and pray about.  Can't accomplish if you don't act.  It is an ongoing one I keep in my computer.  Keep everything on it, so I don't forget things.  Yes, I forget.  Lots.  Anyway, one side is for things I need to do...the other is for things I don't know what to do...God's side.  I end up moving alot of things to His side!  TNT LOL.  But, really it does help.  No matter what is on your list, whether big or small?  It's an accomplishment when it's crossed or checked off.  And, sometimes, you see from God's side...His hand when yours is out of the picture.   He really DID "cross" off alot things for us, didn't He?  Whatever side your things to do are on today?  Yours, God's...or both?  Hope your day is full of accomplishments...  Trace

1 comment: