Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rid-X For The Mind...keeps things flowing



Good morning.  I was thinking while changing my contacts this past week:  At the start of each month, I change things...replace or renew or refill things.  You know? Things that are used up or stuffed up…like the AC filter, my contacts, Rid-X for the toilets, refill soap dispensers, dryer filters, etc.  Sometimes, I even change my mind…PIMP LOL.  What?  I’m allowed to…once in a while…it gets used up.  Like space on a hard drive.  Or in need of another memory stick. Needs renewed.  Like our computers.  I unstuff mine every month..  Gotta un “stuff” our minds.  Never mind!  Don’t mind me…you know my mind…always on and a little off…PIMP LOL.   What I’m really saying?  Is that we can put a fresh filter in our minds or empty it of all the lint that collects through out the day, week, month…things that we take in and stick to us.  We can filter it our by prayer and bible reading, music, serving …  He is our filter and speaks to our souls and minds.  When we need to flush things out?  Our Mind’s Rid-X?  His Heart…  Know His heart by reading the bible and prayer…just talk to Him.  Nothing fancy, just talk.  Complete honesty...cuz, honestly?  He alreadys knows your heart. It's us that benefit. Then we begin to know our heart...and His.  That will keep things flowing and clear up all the clogs.  We all have that one thing in our life, that "X", that we need to flush out. Usually?  The X?  Is lots of stuff. When the eyes of our heart start getting blurry from the eyes of our bodies taking in too much stuff, too much "X"?  Time to change our contacts, too…  The One we come in contact with can help us see with our hearts.  Now, time to clear some things up…with some service and love…both excellent refills…when your dispenser is empty.  We all get stuffed with "stuff"...just life stuff.  And, speaking of renewing our minds?  I don’t mind if you have an untypical Tuesday!  Filled with, well?  Renews and refills!  And don't be too stuffy!  Get unstuffed and rid of the "X" (the stuff)!  Have fun!  PIMP LOL TNT    Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment