Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brushes, Broken Bones And Looking Glasses

I was brushing my hair and looking in the mirror…that in itself is a whole nutha story there…PIMP LOL…because I don’t do that often.  But, anyway…I was reminded, upon seeing my profile…that I had broken my nose when I worked at the Space Center and in a car wreck when my Camaro was totalled by a drunk driver who fled the scene.  It is way more prevalent to me…when I look from one side.  When I look head on?  It kind of just blends in with the rest of me.   Which started me thinking about stuff that’s been broke and the difference between looking at things head on and side-ways or profiling.  I’ve had a broken foot, 2 broken arms…1 crushed wrist with screws and pins, a few broken toes and a broken heart.  And many times?  A broken, crushed spirit.  Oh, they all healed.  But, in each of these breaks and crushes?  It depended on how I looked at each one…sideways or head-on to get a different view.  Physically or spiritually.  No matter what’s broke in your life…look at it all ways and then look at it head-on.   It will make more sense and heal better.  Then, when you look at it down the road?  You won’t notice the scars as much as the healing…  Head on?  Bring healing to the mind….to the soul.  And, yes, I know…more easy said?  Than done.  So, yes, I am always speaking from experience and love…  When looking into your looking glass?  Look at all angles.   And by the way?  The second photo is the day I broke my nose at KSC.  The one above it ?  How I feel inside without all the scars and breaks.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment