Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Football, Popcorn And Connections


So, last night, while watching football, I made popcorn & put it in those tall, red & white striped box cups we got as a white elephant gift. You know the ones? Like the old-fashioned paper cup boxes at the Fair. Only?  These are plastic and have to be washed every time, which is a lot of work…and is why I figure they were white elephant gifts.  Still, I like the comfort they give off…feels like you are a kid at the Fair.   So, it makes them worth the effort.  Then I grabbed a fresh roll of paper towels from my pantry (I have a lot of different designs).   The paper towel design were the exact containers with popcorn in them.  Freaky, right?  Just sayin’…there’s always a connection…if we think out of the box…in this case popcorn cup boxes.  Maybe it’s just me because I see everything as a decoration and many wouldn’t even think about it.  Or, maybe I grabbed those paper towels out of all the other ones in my pantry because my mind saw the connection.  Who knows.  In any case, God made us so mysteriously cool.  He helps us see connections…even when we can’t see them with our eyes, yet…or they are way down the road.  He helps us see with our hearts.   Hope you have a night that pops. Connect with someone…  Visit the rest of my place for more…I have over 50 posts…and many other rooms...with lots of views.  You can relax and read and comment or just get some hope and humor for the week.  I have 3 new posts today...  And a new Apples To Apples post.  Thanks for coming by my place to visit.       Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment