Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get Down With Your Wooly Self

I'm not pulling the wool over your eyes when I say that I posted 2 completely unique songs and videos on my Facebook wall and here at the end of this blog post.  They are the b.a.s.i.c. band originals and totally different from each other in song style and video drama technique.  I wanted to do this why?  Because?  Well?  Because it's okay to be different.  Okay to have many sides.  To be unique.  And the best way for me show how I feel or who I am?  Besides my clothing style or decorating style or talking? Is our music and video creations.  Speaking of different?  A little funky?  My outfit about said it all this morning, right?  Wool fingerless gloves, wool toboggan with U.S. flag (a Brandon Gray borrow), antique blue/green wool coat, jeans, flowered Henley, 4-inch boots...need I say more?  It's okay to be yourself...even if it is your wooly self! PIMP LOL…so lend me your ears, your eyes and your soul for these two songs and videos..."One Heart" and "Ignore Me"...see and hear them with your creative heart!  Now, get down with your wooly self.  And don't feel sheepish about being yourself.  You are made wonderfully unique by our Creator.  So, be creative yourself and just be you!   If you are interested in our music?  Look down the right side and you'll several links to album "No Stranger To The Blues"...a mixture of all the styles of music we love...cooked up together in 14 original songs.  Some songs are an amalgamation of styles...like juze (jazz and blues)...and many other blends...recipes...melting pots for soul music...a little rock, a little jazz, a little funky, a little country...a little blues...you get it!   Or follow me here and leave a comment and get one sent to your email free.  And, like I said?  I'm not pulling the wool over your eyes.  What you see and hear?  Is what you get!  So, get down...with your wooly self, that is!  PIMP LOL 
Baa bye now!  Trace

 



Oh, and a side note?  Since this post is about music and being creative and unique?  I give my girl, Garnet Rose, props for her fabulous singing...the best.  And, Brandon Gray? Has a band, "The Winter Failure".  Great stuff.  Worth taking time to listen.  Uniquely talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment