Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cop Out, Drop Out, Hold Out, Or Go All Out? (during fall out)



So, I had gotten up early Sunday morning and was getting ready for church.  I was thinking about the football game I watched last night and some other stuff going on in my life.  I love Dr. Lou and his pep talks.  I heard him speak awhile back on teams and their positions during rough periods or quarters, I got to thinking myself.  Everywhere we are in life...we are teams...and all have to deal with rough times.  Whether work or school or home or church? We are all part of a team or a family...and the bigger family?  God's!  When things are rough and tough...what’s your position?   Do you cop out, drop out, hold out, or go all out?  I’ll go one more and say fall out.  There is always fallout no matter which you choose.  I’d rather get fallout from anyone for going all out…than fallout from God and myself for holding out, dropping out, or copping out!  God calls us out to go all out…especially when there is fallout!  TNT LOL...  Now, I gotta go out...and go all out!!!!  You, too.  Thanks for being part of my family here at Trace's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment