Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Feel Like A Dog? Ruff, Ruff!


It’s official. I now know the meaning of this expression: “Feel like a dog”. We all feel “ruff” around this house this week. PIMP LOL.  We all feel like we have dog collars around our throats.  You know?  The kind with spikes!  And our ears and throat?  You guessed it!  Scratchy!  Just like a dog with fleas.  But, no barking today and no shedding of hair…whoops, I mean tears. We’ll be better soon…dogs are tough, ruff, ruff!   Oh, and did I mention the cold, wet noses?  No?  Good!  Cuz that would be gross.  So, like us, most of you have been sick recently with all these bugs.  Don’t let it get you growling.  Rest and know that when you feel better?  Feeling human again will be even sweeter because you once felt like a dog!  Right?  Or, ruff!  By the way?  I haven't had a dog as a pet since I was kid, but we have had a squirrel, cats, snakes, Jackson Camelion, spiders, and yes?  A pig named Grace.  So the first photo is of a friends's dog that looked like I feel.  And the second photo is of my Grace making her bed.  Yes, she did that!  Now, I do really feel like a dog, so until I can think up a blog post about pigs?  Ruff, ruff!   Oh! And I am praying that God throws me a bone.  A big one I can chew on while I rest.  Signed, Spike!

No comments:

Post a Comment