Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Body And Soul Piercings...Keepin' It Sharp!

Today I am writing about body piercings and what else?  Why soul piercings, of course.   I saw a post from some friends of mine, Donna and Shauna, about body piercings and it got me thinking…as usual, right?  Here’s my freaky thought for the day after seeing this guy with a huge piercing on his ear to hold a big can.  What did I think about that?  Earie and uncanny?  What? That's my kind of humor... Or, he's into metal?  He listens to metal music in one ear and wears it on the other? Or, he lost his recycle bin? Want more? PIMP LOL!  I “can” not stop!  Okay!  I have posted some photos of body piercings just for effect.  I‘m not against them.  Just not for me.  I had my ears pierced a few times in 19backintheday.  And I’ve seen many different kinds of body piercings…and like I say?  Each person is unique.  And each person has their own coolness thing.  I think some can be very tasteful.  Especially the one on the tongue?  You can really taste that one!  PIMP LOL…  Just kidding.  I had life-saving surgery that left me with many body piercings, if you get my drift.  You know?  Staples, scars, pins, screws…  So, I choose to only temporarily pierce my body with the simple things like a too-tight belt or a pinch!  PIMP LOL.  Or tight fingerless gloves that feel like they are cutting off the circulation in my hands…or tight jeans?  That's about as far I go with piercing. Oh, yeah…or accidentally piercing my skin as I put on some kind of a flower pin at the last minute to decorate myself (home-made creation, of course).  Actually, I was thinking more about what pierces my soul.  Music…singing and listening, humor, rain, riding in a car with the windows down and my hair blowing, a baby laughing, a smile, a sound, a smell, a touch, food, prayer, love, reading the bible, and people, right?  Iron sharpens iron...people pierce people and keep each other sharp!  K…you get it.  What pierces your soul?  What gives you chills?  Leave me a comment and drop by my others (rooms) pages and articles here at my place.  And don't forget to click on the photos for the big picture...to see the fine print and all that good stuff.  Hope you have a piercing day!  Don’t hurt yourself!  Pierce someone’s soul today!!  Keep it sharp!  Now, I hear a piercing shout...went right through me...guess I'm needed!  Gotta go.  Trace

1 comment:

  1. I tried the piercing thing myself and that turned out to be a painful mistake, But there are 3 or 4 piercings that I didn't even have to feel the pain of and yet they saved my soul. Thank You Jesus Christ.
    Marshall

    ReplyDelete