Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Lookin' For My Fingerless Gloves



Ever lose anything?  I have lost 5 pairs of fingerless gloves setting up stages and other fun stuff.  But, yesterday?  I lost my last wool pair. Blue ones, too!!!  You ask where? Home!  I remember taking them off and getting to work on my music and blog…then today?  They have disappeared!  Vanished!  I retraced my day and I  even dug through  the trash, twice.  I am the kind of person who HAS to figure things out and find anwers.  Drives me nuts when I can't find something.  So, in order to get it out of my head?  I keep a notebook of stuff I have to figure out or find...out of my head and on the page.  One side of my page is for me to do the things I am able to.  The other side?  Is God's side...stuff only He can fix.  That's frees up my mind a bit...  Sounds goofy, but it works.  I end up moving a bunch of stuff to His side.  PIMP LOL...  Back to the gloves...I have been known to put things in the freezer…  Checked...but, they were not there.  Good place for gloves, right?  The Freezer?  Well?  They are good for cold places.  PIMP LOL…  What’s your take?  Glove-less, fingerless or brain-less?  Whatever you’re lookin’ for?  Don’t lose sight of Him…see Him with your soul.  You can't lose if you lookin' that way!  Now, any ideas about my fingerless gloves?  Is someone playing tricks on me?  PIMP LOL...  Leave me a comment here with your ideas.  And stop by some of my other pages here and my previous posts.  Love to hear from you.  Thanks for coming by my place to visit!  Have a fun day...keep lookin'...


Update:  I found them!!!  Guess what folks?  Found my blue wool gloves...in the washing machine with my jeans and stuff.  I guess right after church I got changed and just starting working on music and blog and just automatically threw everything in the washer and did it without thinking.  I am thankful, because I can remember a time?  When I was so sick and on so much meds when first removed most of my stomach.  I didn't have much guts then to do anything.  Even to do a load of wash?  Was a hard thing.  So, doing it automatically?  Is cool because it didn't come easy...came from practicing habits that I didn't feel like doing...but, did anyway.  That's how lots of things are...the hard way is usually the right way.  Just a thankful thought!  My statements of the day? I might not have much of a stomach anymore?  But I have much guts and a mighty God.  PIMP LOL     Trace

6 comments:

  1. How do I subscribe to your blog!!?? This is DREW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm thinkin'? After I pay the bills...I go throught he trash one more time... Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew, you just the follow button at the top of this page...top left...see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news for me!!! I found the blue wool gloves...I had thrown them in the washing machine along with my jeans...without even thinking... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess what folks? Found my blue wool gloves...in the washer machine with my jeans and stuff. I guess right after church I got changed and just starting working on music and blog and just automatically threw everything in the washer and did it without thinking. I am thankful, because I can remember a time? When I was so sick and on so much meds when first removed most of my stomach. I didn't have much guts then to do anything. Even to do a load of wash? Was a hard thing. So, doing it automatically? Is cool becasue it didn't come easy...came from practicing habits that I didn't feel like doing...but, did anyway. That's how lots of things are...the hard way is usually the right way. Just a thanful thought! My statements of the day? I might not have much of a stomach anymore? But I have guts and a mighty God. PIMP LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahoy Tracy! I came, I saw, I laughed PIMP LOL

    ReplyDelete