Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthdays, Blogs and Bribery?


So, yes, today is my birthday.  I have never had a party, so most of you know I am celebrating it week-long by having a virtual party on Facebook and giving out our latest album to join my blog.  Bribery?  Yes!  But, that way?  We all get gifts.  Anyway, speaking of birthdays?  Instead of counting my years?  I’m making my years count.  Since I missed quite a few from illness.  And my years?  Well, dogs have the 7-year thing.  My years count by using the “Count by pairs ” …like my fingerless gloves and boots…every 2 years…is a year…every two is a pair…in regular human years.  Can’t really wear a boot without the other and the same with gloves and years…  To see a good year?  You have to have looked back over a bad one, or vice versa…or a good one to compare to an even better one.  Makes sense to me…years should come in twos. And like the boots & gloves?  There’s comfort in that…  And maybe even a little wear and tear..PIMP LOL …and maybe even a little truth…a little.  So, I am 19, right?  A little birthday wisdom:  Birthdays are kinda like clearance sales…if you go too low?  People will never buy it.  Have a fun day!  PIMP LOL…and thanks for buying…  P.S.  I do love to celebrate both of my birthdays...Christian (spiritual) and physical!  Just sayin'...I'm just a big kid inside...Some great things that happened for my birthday this year? My Mom and Dad came to visit. My sister... My daughter bought me some Opium perfume. Had a virtual birthday party. Going to cook some homemade sauce and ribs and cookies... Maybe watch "Despicable me".  Lots of new blog followers and album give-aways...  Sweet notes on Facebook...lots of wonderful wall posts.  2 calls from my Space Center Team I used to work with.  Birthday lunch moved to 2 Fridays from now. My past birthdays years have just floated by.  It kind of blends in because you have Christmas Eve, then a week later, New year's Eve, then a week later...my birthday.   Anyway, I am thankful to be here...very... Thank you everyone for loving me... Trace

1 comment:

  1. So, I am multi-tasking now for my birthday dinner. Making home-made barbecue sauce and PB cookies...and doing the wash. Whew! Going to add it to my page called "Trace's Kitchen" over to the right up at my pages...

    ReplyDelete