Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Penny For Your Thoughts And Stamps...don't let your thoughts lick you! Just My 2 Cents!!

Ever been knee deep in collecting your thoughts and every time you almost have a complete set, somebody gives you a penny for some?  Some even give their 2¢ and they don’t even want to hear your thoughts!  PIMP LOL…so, what to do with this collection?  I’m thinking it’s like collecting stamps. One side you get the full picture. The other side… sticky situation.  Don't let your thoughts or anyone else’s thoughts about you…lick you!  My stamp of approval? My 2 cents worth?  Prayer! Knee deep!  That’s what I had to do.  Because I collected too many thoughts this past several months…if you know what I mean.  Knee-deep, for sure.  This morning, while I was finishing up my newest blog post and some emails, I got to thinking again.   Ever felt like you say too much with computers, emails and texting at your fingertips?  Yes? No?  Stuff you would never say on the phone or after thinking or time away from the thoughts?  My computer is being put on restriction...a punishment for awhile.  Grounded...or, I should say ungrounded…as in unplugged!  Or, undergrounded…as in, buried!  Then, I can't put my thoughts in writing...or, at least?  Some of them.  You know?  The stamp collecting thing?  The sticky side… thoughts that can get you into a sticky situation.  Not the whole picture.  And when you don’t know the whole story and can’t see the whole picture, bend an ear and find out…tak to that person…instead of emailing or texting something you shouldn’t or aren’t sure of.  Causes sticky situations.  If it is impossible to talk to the person, you know, bend their ear? Do it.  If not, bend down on your knees…and bend His.  I also came up with a double-check idea for myself that really works.  I always send myself emails or other stuff I write first before I actually post or email to others.  And then read them later in a different state of mind…unless they are something simple.  If they don’t send me to a good place?  Then, I don’t hit the send button!   And, by the way?  Actually I should ground myself, not the computer, I guess…for being ridiculously human…when I rush and write things I might later wish I hadn’t…so the doublecheck idea and the bended knee, Bended Ear” plan allows me to be uniquely and wonderfully human…instead!   PIMP LOL…and the   grounded thing?  Is a good thing…because getting grounded…getting in a tough spot…trouble?  Lets you know you need to get grounded in prayer.

I think, for a few days, maybe weeks, I am going to be still and quiet and just collect my many and,  often, random thoughts. Random House Publishing Company needs them for a joke book they are putting together.  PIMP LOL…  Besides?  Every time I almost have a complete set, somebody gives me a penny for some.  Some people give me their 2 cents and they don’t even want to hear my thoughts!  Tough choice…keep them to myself?  Or share them?   Well, like I said up above…share the right ones.  The ones that send me to a good place…  It really is like collecting stamps…one side you get the full picture…other side…”sticky” situation.  When you have that thought licked?  You only see the whole picture…the right side of things.  Have a thoughtful day!  Fill it with deep thoughts.  Better to be deep in thought…then shallow in words.  I’m already deep in thought.  Fathom that?  That really sends me…  How ‘bout you?  Stop by my other posts and pages and comment.  I’m still giving away a free album to new followers.   Thanks, everyone for thinking of me.  A penny for those thoughts?  TNT LOL    What?  I promise not to give you my 2 cents.      Trace

2 comments:

  1. No two cents here...just a big "hi!" Glad to have found you via the FB problem...funny when a problem turns out to be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My place here? Is the home for all the senses...including the 7th sense "non"sense and the 8th sense...my 2 cents. One of my friends said she cornered the market for nonsense.
    I said, "nonsense!" I cornered that market! But, I think I was at the wrong market! PIMP LOL... I have a little bit of everything at my blog place for every sense...for seeing, hearing, feeling, pretend smelling, all my tastes of music and foods, intuition and crazy discernment, nonsense and finally mytwosense! 8 senses!!!! I am sensing a laugh here...PIMP LOL...have a fun day, everyone. That's my 2 cents worth!

    ReplyDelete