Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Halo Reaching And Fallout!! Video Gaming It!! XBox 360 Here We Come!



In our house this week?  Videos games and music were big, as always.  We had one playing Fallout, one playing Halo Reach and one?  Well, she wouldn’t be reaching if she said there was going to be fallout if she didn’t have a visitation from one with a halo…PIMP LOL…guess I’ll take off my hat and grab the other controller!  Now, who's Halo reaching? Right?  TNT LOL...  Have a fun week.  And, remember?  Don’t become oblivious to those around you…obviously!  Join in…don’t cave in!  Reach out!

1 comment:

  1. Whether you are a parent or a spouse or a brother or sister? Try to find something you can do together in your house. Someone has to give a little...I play video games and watch things that sometimes I don't like as much, but do it just because they want to. That is the fun part... The together part...

    ReplyDelete