Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seasons And Handerpants: Toast or Toasty?

Well, it was 79 degrees yesterday and today it is cold again.  Supposed to be 30's or 40's tonight.  No complaints.  I am used to the ups and downs of the Florida seasons.  We have seasons like everyone else, right?  Only our seasons?   Change weekly and sometimes daily, instead of 4 times a year.  Our winters?  They rollercoaster between early spring one day and late summer the next...and fast and furious like a rollercoaster!  Quite a ride.  The change of the seasons are good for us.  But, sometimes, we do that same thing.  We rollercoaster...and it can make us sick.  I still change inside 4 times a year like when I lived in Pennsylvania.  I feel it in my spirit, also.  We have change of seaons inside of us, too.  God's weather shows us all our own heart and soul seasons.  We learn from it.  But, like I said before?  Everything is for a season, but if our seasons are fast and furious or up and down too quickly?  Or we get stuck in one season?  We get sick.  And throw up...or, at leat?  Throw our arms up!  TNT LOL!  Let the seasons work for you...see what it is that God wants for you in each of your own seasons of life.  If you're gonna throw your arms up?  Let them be thrown up to the heavens to reach out to God in all seasons.  Now, on the lighter side?  It’s time again to get out the Handerpants…to keep warm & toasty…the fingers & the s!  Or you're toast!  If you want some warmth & hope & humor?  Escape?  Come by my place!  You know I’m quite a character, right?  I do TRY to write posts & sing from my heart…a little bit of something for every kind of person…EVERY character.  A little humor, hope, hymns…for every character.   Character for every character.   So, grab your Handerpants & c’mon…or you’re toast!  And click on the word comment below each post to leave your warmth.  On click on your reaction.  Cuz that’s my bread & butter…or I’m toast!  Now, let’s jam…PIMP LOL…and have a toasty day!   Oh, and by the way?  You can get your handerpants here at this link:  Get your own Handerpants here! Be toasty!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment