Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bugs, Dust Bunnies And Vacuums

Been fighting a huge bug in our house for over a week…so, this morning after some much needed rest…my girl and I are going to attempt to get rid of the bugs in our house.  Just kidding…no bugs!  Just dust bunnies.  And our dust bunnies?  Have been know to attack!  TNT LOL…  Vacuum here we come.  I wonder if they make vacuum for heads and sinuses.  I want it...I want it…PIMP LOL… My sinuses and my stomach have been so sick from the inner ear pressure that I have been feeling green, if you know what I  mean…spinning like on a ship in the ocean and sea sick.  I’d like to take a vacuum and remove the green from my head so I don’t feel green.  Yuck!  That is so gross.  PIMP LOL…  But, really?  I was feeling so bad and made myself go out for a much needed medicine...a message at church yesterday.  Thanks much, Erick.  Got to me…like always.   And my other medicine?  Well, music!  It’s my soothing and healing medicine for everything that ails me…physically and spiritually and emotionally…sometimes, even intellectually…when my brain hurts from thinking.  Which, yes?  That does happen a lot to me.  I wonder why?  When I am well, it is easy to have music going and sing and record and create vids or whatever.  When I am sick?   I still push because I am more used to health problems than most, but I have to think of it as a real medicine.  Which, by the way, I cannot take any meds from my condition.  A real medicine has to be swallowed…you have to take the first step and take it in if you really want to get well…especially when you feel yucky.  And, especially, when it hurts to swallow…physically and spiritually.  The two work hand in hand!  Like medicine, music has to get in you to work. Like God, too.  It is just so cool.  So, music…is not just for sick times…for all times…but, during sick times?  You really notice the power of God and His creation of music as a medicine for all parts of our being…and all of our parts?  Flood into each other.  Something that affects our physical?  Affects our spirit!  Something that affects our emotions?  Affects our mind.  Affects our spirit.  Affects our body.  You see what I mean.  We are 4 parts in 1.  Glad God is in all.  So, He gave us His word, Jesus, as our way of salvation…our path to God.  He gave His creation of music and humor as our salvation from sickness…it is our path to healing…  So, Christ is our gift from Him that deserves our highest praise…and music and humor to me?  Is that expression of highest praise…in all forms and styles…and feelings…when it brings a smile to your face, His face and others…  There is a direct connection the way He made us that sends that smile right to the soul…medicine.  Tears can do the same things…  I love the way all things connect…  I was helping my girl with a Science project and was reading Pythagoras.  Read about him when you can.  He was big on numbers, the heavens and music…geometry, atronomy and harmony!  And the connection between them all and our Creator.   Really cool stuff to take in. He was a little off on religion, but seeking.  Interesting stuff…  Have a fun day.  Gotta go tackle some dust bunnies and vacuum.  I’d like to try to vacuum my sinuses.  What!  Well, it sucks having this flu bug, but, having a vacuum?  Sucks more… I don’t say sucks because I don’t like it, so when something sucks, we say, “that vacuums”!  So, have a day that doesn’t vacuum!  No matter how you look at it? A vacuum really does suck more... Because a vacuum sucks up all the dust bunnies, but it sucks vacuuming when you are sick.   Join my blog for a free album...or a free laugh...or free useless information...PIMP LOL...and harmonize with someone today...whether musically or spiritually!  Make someone laugh or smile.    Trace 

Small note after vacuuming: my daughter and I both realized?  We don't feel that great yet.  The floors are clean, but we are worn out.  The dust bunnies are gone, but not the bug!  PIMP LOL...so, I am off to try to rest and breathe and she is resting by playing Halo Reach.  Maybe after I stop spinning a little, I will play her a round of Halo Reach.  You know?  Reach out?  Let the medicine get in you...

Another added note after finally laying down: So, I am finally getting to lay my head down on a very soft pillow & watch video games after fighting dust bunnies & a bug today. I now know where they got the word pillow from. Laying your head on a soft is like taking a "pill" and feeling "o" wow! Pill-o. Except I would have called it pillwow...like the Shamwow! Just sayin'!   

2 comments:

  1. Well, you see it's like this: My vacuum has been out for repairs, but, I'm gonna foll those little dust bunnies critters for sure. I'm gonna lay down some fly paper and turn on the fan on the other side of the room and watch those bunnies fly right into a sticky situation. hahaha! I know. I know. I'm like a slot machine on tilt. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, Jerry! I'll have to try the fly paper... I remember that stuff! PIMP LOL

    ReplyDelete