Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flexible (Apples To Apples)



My Mom & Dad’s present for my birthday? Their presence! What a great gift. Yay! Been a while. We were playing Apples To Apples & came across the green card “Flexible”.  So, I played my Tree Hugger card.  Why?  Can I just go out on a limb to say tree huggers are quite limber?  Just to get their arms around the lumber?  They have to be limber! & flexible…there ya go!  PIMP LOL… Remember? Be flexible. Go out on a limb for someone today...  Bend, don’t break.

2 comments:

  1. We love 'Apples to Apples' ( my wife and kids and I ); we also have the Bible version!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the Bible version... Would love that!

    ReplyDelete