Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

108 Out The Gate!

108 out the gate!  Well, the Dr.’s said I would never weigh over 90 lbs.  I already proved that wrong this last year by reaching 100!  Usually, when I’m singing regularly and not so sick, I stay right at 100, but this past 3 weeks?  I hit 108 out the gate!  Now, that’s horse power for me!  Now, if I could just tame this horse’s mane of hair I got!  Have a galloping fun day.  Hit the gate with a steady galloping gait. And, for Pete's sake, don’t forget your boots!  Kick boot and stir-it-up!  Your saddle is awaiting!   Never give up.  My real horse power?  My real strength?  My faith in God.   And, my perseverence!




Trace

1 comment:

  1. First time Ive ventured here...definitly the work of an artist.......love the colours and designs, and as to the words, well......you know what I think about your gift with words.......love Ros xxxxx

    ReplyDelete