Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, April 13, 2012

Macaronic And Lasagnic! Just Noodling My Way Thru Life!

So, it was very late and I was talking on the phone to a friend when she said I was macaronic!  I was like, umm…what? I thought it meant you were off your noodle or thin-skinned. Nope. Turns out it means that what you spoke was composed of a mixture of languages. Well, isn’t that kind of the same thing? Don’t you wander back & forth from speaking gibberish to plain English when you’re tired & get your feelings hurt? Whacky? Next time she wants to Skype but, I’m afraid when she sees me, she will say I am Macaronic AND Lasagnic! You know? La sag! ick! Getting old. What? She’s French & a pasta person. I told her she should walk a mile in my shoes before judging me. The ones in the photo. Then, she may get pasta it. Well, I’m tired and it’s pasta my bedtime soon. My noodle? It's al dente'. All dented! Actually al dente means sticky to the teeth. I best go before this gets too sticky. Night all you noodles! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment