Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spacing Out or Tracing Out?


"Spacing Out" or "Tracing Out"? So, they already call me Spacey Tracy and I worked at the Space Center for 14 years, so I thought I might try my hand at something in space for my next job or creative endeavor? I know! I'm really out there! Do you think the suit umm...suits me? Space suit or Trace suit? PIMP LOL.  Do you think we can sing in space? You can see that's what I'm thinking about because it's in my thoughts above the photo to the left. A photo of me singing in my purple rose mic garden. PIMP LOL.  Actually, I unwittingly combined 2 jobs. Whoops!  When that happens, don't get spaced out. Get Traced out! Improvise! Least that's what I do. I pray, then play! Well, work and play! Have a fun day!   Do what suits you.  Oh! And one more thing?  We are all spaced out sometimes.  Well, cyber-spaced out.  And, we don't have to worry what suit we have on to fly in this cyber space computer world.  PIMP LOL.  Wear what suits you!    Trace

1 comment:

  1. So love your blogs, Trace. Make my day.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete