Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Desperation And Perspiration Can Bring Inspiration If You Don't Sweat It!


Desperation can bring on perspiration! But, guess what? Desperation and the right kind of perspiration can bring on inspiration. So, don’t sweat it! There’s no expiration date on inspiration! It never gets old. Bring it on! Be desperate to inspire! Yes, preachin’ ta myself again. And, yes, I've been called desperate before...amongst other things. But, I've been called worse! We can either let hurt drive us mad or get mad enough to drive us on. PIMPLOL. Most important thing for peace when hurting is to put some drive in your forgiveness! Turn your desperation into inspiration today! And, yes I do know that forgiveness means we have to put it in overdrive, sometimes. Maybe even reverse. Maybe even neutral and park it. PIMP LOL. Speaking of beads of sweat, here’s a cover song with those words in it and believe you me, I had beads of sweat recording this song. Because this song inspires! It’s about peace… Hope you like the song and vid. Remember, desperation and perspiration can bring inspiration if you don't sweat it! Peace, Trace

2 comments:

  1. So love this. Desperation...no sweat! How cool. I love you all's song and video. Wow! You all should be playing and being heard everywhere. You always give me chills.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chills from the writing and the videos and the singing and music. All... Hope you are feeling better, Trace.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete