Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chunky Peanut Butter And Chunky Ice! Smooth!

Chunky Peanut Butter And Chunky Ice!  Smooth! I've heard of chunky peanut butter, but chunky ice?  This is nuts! PIMP LOL.  Just got my usual cup of ice to chew on and there was like chunks of  ?plastic pieces in it.  Looks like the inside of the tray where the water fills must be worn out.  About 1 out of every 10 pieces has chunks in it.  Last night’s piece was big. No more ice for me until it's fixed.  Me no like chunky ice OR chunky Peanut Butter.  I like sa-mooth!  I’ve taken out and replaced 2 ice-makers before, but I can’t remember how and I don’t want to.  Any ice-maker repair guys out there?  Help.  It would take a chunk out of my worries.  See the photo?  What did you think I was making this up?  Not a chunk of a chance!  Have a fun night. I'm going grocery shopping!  Yay!  That was the cupboards and fridge saying yay! They’ve been feeling empty!  PIMP LOL.  Hope you don’t feel empty.  Here’s a chunk of love for you.  No ice here.  Just smooth love!    Trace

1 comment:

  1. Hate chunky, too. Always learn and get something from your blog. Laugh, too. That's important to me. Thank you, Trace.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete