Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 2, 2012

Laughing Behind My Back! April Fools!

Yep!  Yesterday was def April Fools.  So, here's my April Fool's true story about checkouts, checkout out and checks.  So, I went out for the second time in 2 weeks to Publix with my family after being sick and being closed for "remoodeling".  Got about half the groceries and proceeded to give out, so we went to check out.  Gave them my debit card and it wouldn’t check out.  My family then checked out.  PIMP LOL. Since, I’m not loaded with cash, I was carted over to the customer service.  As this was unfolding, I hear 1, then 3, then 7 more people lining up behind me all taking about their cards not checking out.  This had happened to me last year when the Credit Union computers went down.  Everyone was so freaked like me, so I made jokes about how I always carry a check in my purse since then along with the extra thousand or 2, but they’re so hard to make change on and besides?  I’m sure that seventh guy in line looks like he could cover all our grocery bills.  Least I got a chance to make everyone laugh behind me. This is one case where I’m glad they were laughing behind my back!  Now, I gotta check out!  I actually do carry a check, now and so glad. Keep a check on you in case the computers decide to check out.  That checks out with me.  Oh, and when things don’t check out in life, don’t check out.  Before you check out, check out God and what He has to say.  Check out the humor and music and hope He gives us freely.  And, best of all?  His Son, Jesus.  So! Now! anything fun happen to you on April Fool’s Day?     Trace

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I checked this out! Always love your stories. John

    ReplyDelete