Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Not-so Fancy Facts 'bout Outhouses and God House!

Have you ever been on the phone while you are going to the bathroom and the other person gets mad about something and tells you to can it? Kind of redundant, right? Jus’ sayin’. What? Telling her that joke kept us both from getting flushtered! And, don’t act like you’ve never been in the bathroom with the phone before. I mean there are 2 “not-so-fancy” facts that serve as great equalizers amongst us human beings when we get tired of swallowing all life feeds us. We each find it necessary to talk to God…eventually. And? We each find it necessary to go to the bathroom…eventually! Jus’ sayin’! No fancy way of getting around those facts. Doing both helps us get rid of our garbage. And, knowing we ALL have to do both, helps us see others and ourselves as equals…eventually! Refuse to get all flushtered and tell someone to can it. Get rid of the refuse. Talk to God and go to the bathroom…eventually! Please! That’s my not-so fancy facts… One more thing? Don't try and tell me you haven't talked to God in His house while in the outhouse, right? Goin' to the throne while on the porcelain throne, right? Cuz some of us can only make or find time alone in that one place. PIMP LOL! The photo? Some cool outhouses. Someone’s outside the middle one saying “Can It”! Do you think they could have gotten flushtered in an Outhouse? I know… I can “can it” now. Click on the photo to get the umm...bigger picture!   My first .gif file I made.       Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment