Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

May The Tri-Force Be With You! Logically Imperfect!

As Spock said to Captain Kirk, “Jim, this is totally alien, sir. Totally alien to me. I am at a loss. Suggest a course of action?” You’ve felt this way, right? What would Captain James T. Kirk say in my mind? “Pray Spock, pray! But, run while you pray, Spock! Run, man! I've never seen something so alien!” “That’s logically imperfect and fascinating, Jim!”  “Yes, Spock, that is my suggested course of action.” Right?  So, if something or someone seems alien, get praying.  While you get running.  Action and prayer both speak louder than words. And, make the imperfections perfectly fascinating. PIMP LOL!  That’s logically imperfect and fascinating! Just like you. Just like me.  Keeping with the Sci-Fi theme today, I was contemplating making a short film combining two of my fave guys, Yoda and Link.  I’m calling it “May The Tri-Force Be with You”!  You just never know what you’ll come up with with a li’l creative juices flowing and other people in the mix.  Let the greatest creator, our God, in on the creative flow mix and bam!  Juicy stuff!  Oh!  And, my tri-force? Father, Son and Holy Spirit! That's my link!  Yo!  Duh!  Have a fascinating day!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment